After the registration process, competitors will be invited to take part in an online, timed, interactive task between 25-26 April and will be scored against all other participants.
Take a look at our ‘What’s New in 2022‘ page for more information.
Those who are successful at this stage will be invited to take part in one of the national qualifier heats across the UK:
- 04 May – CITB Northern Ireland
- 12 May – Chichester College
- 24 May – Cardiff and Vale College
- 07 June – Leicester College
- 09 June – JTL Oxford
- 14 / 15 June – Forth Valley College (Falkirk Campus) – in conjunction with SECTT
- 21 June – Burnley College
The highest scoring competitors across all UK heats combined are then invited to compete at the SkillELECTRIC UK final in November. More details of this event will be available soon.