Congratulations to the Top 8 highest scoring competitors from our combined SkillELECTRIC 2022 national qualifying heats:
Top row L-R:
- Andrew Horne, SECTT
- Brandon Campbell, College of West Anglia
- Craig Fairweather, Moray College
- Liam Hilton, JTL Training
Bottom row L-R
- Lyam Thorpe, College of West Anglia
- Robbie Neave, John Noble
- Robert Rae, Lotus Electrical Services
- Tommy Adlam, Bridgwater & Taunton College
All will now compete in the UK Grand Final taking place in November at Middlesbrough College alongside eight other competitions within the WorldSkills network. In total of 62 competitions will be taking place across the UK that week at venues up and down the country.
Well done to all eight competitors for a fantastic performance during our heat stage.
All photos from all the national qualifying heats are now available at https://www.flickr.com/photos/149103081@N04/albums